Tuesday, October 14, 2008

TNS: Our own fault!

Tiu Nia Seng!

I just remember what I want to Tiu here!
I want to Tiu all those jerk who threw rubbish and dirty the Langkwai beach!!
And most of them are Malaysian....looks like students having beach party...

Tiu Nia Seng!

Surprisingly, Foreigner respects our environment more than our own people...!
What's fuckingly happen is that, in many occasion during my 2 days stay in Langkawi, I came cross party doers (Malaysian, look likes students), having party at the beach, and the next morning when I woke up having a walk around the beach, it just happen to have more water bottle, soft drink can and plastic bag threw to the beach...now you tell me...

Tiu Nia Seng Betul...!

Just like chicken farm...you know...chicken shits and eat at the same places....and also like pig farm...you know.. eat and shit at the same place....

TIU NIA SENG!!!!

No comments: