Tuesday, October 14, 2008

TNS: Stupid Parents from Indian!!!

I just came back from Langkawi, and, I have something bad to relate as of now! My wifey and I visited Langwi Wild Life center, and we paid RM 12 each per entry; at the same time we spent RM3 to purchase some food to feed the animal in the center. When we happily walked through the passage to the Ostrich farm, we bum into an Indian couple with 3 kids, obviously they did not purchase anything to feed the Ostrich as they watch us feeding the Ostrich happily. Out of a sudden, the father pick up a camera, and direct their kids to feed the Ostrich. I was amazed because I didn't notice carry anything food with them; when I turn my head to look at it for reaffirmation, I saw the paretns had acually took off the stickers on their shirt (usualluy for identification when you join a tour group), and feed the stickers to the Ostrich. Of course who to blame, the Ostrich is too stupid to think that's food. TIU NIA SENG!!! The Parents are a good role model for their kids, don't you think! TIU NIA SENG!!

No comments: